16 jun 2011

circle of friends

my oldest friend.


fernando is someone i can trust in him we studied together.he knows all about me.he is like a brother to me.i love him very much..


                                            my excited friend!
  


reinaldo is a friend of high school.he always make me laugh.i  like to spend time with him he is a nice person.


A  friend from unervisity.
samai is a good friend.We spend enough time together.is the type of person who is with you in good times and bad. it helps me in everything that can.also, you can trust in her and we have many things in common.


a new friend. 
fabricio is my new friend. I met him by samai. he is from France. he is a sweet, loving, honest person . he likes pretty football.and he likes seafood .. he will return in December when finished playing .. i hope to see him ..


  


Escuchar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario